This is where you can watch the NHS Citizen Assembly live as it happens. NHS Citizen is a new national programme to involve the public in NHS England decision making.
Each session has been archived and is available for viewing by clicking the links below.
Opening and Closing Plenaries
Click here to watch the Opening Plenary
Watch an issue discussion
Watch the individual issue discussions live here:
- Support for people with dementia post diagnosis
- Comprehensive psychosocial approaches to mental health
- Preventing premature deaths
- Improving Health Outcomes for Looked-after Children and Young People
- Transparency in Clinical Commissioning Group Decision Making
- 11 am - 1 pm: issue discussion (see menu above to watch)
- 1 pm - 1.50 pm: Lunch
- 1.50 pm - 3.50 pm: issue discussions (see menu watch)
- 4.10 pm - 5 pm: Final session, webcast here
NHS Citizen is a national programme to give the public a say on healthcare matters and influence NHS England decision making.
Register to stay up to date
29 September - 19:07
29 September - 12:11